I’m doing a tag I came across on @MyBookishBlog. You can check out that post here. I thought I’d give it a try.It seemed like an easy tag to do.
1. How Many Books Do You Usually Read At Once?
It’s normally 2. I read a physical book and then an audiobook or ebook. I rarely do all 3 because then it would confuse me.
2.How Do You Decide When To Switch Between Multiple Reads?
I read an audiobook when I’m going to uni on the bus or when I’m doing chores and then a physical or ebook at home depending on which one I’m reading.
3. Do You Ever Switch Bookmarks Partway Through A Book?
I hardly use bookmarks. When I do use them, I stick to one though.
4. Where Do You Keep The Book(S) You’re Currently Reading?
I leave them on my bookshelf stacked up. It’s normally the one I’m currently reading and the ones I plan on reading next.
5. What Time Of Day Do You Read The Most?
I read at night the most. I hardly read in the morning cause I’m always so sleepy.
6. How Long Do You Typically Read In One Session?
In one session, I’d say 30 minutes to an hour. It used to be more but I get distracted way too easily now.
7. Do You Read Hardbacks With The Dust Jacket Off?
Off! I’m scared I’ll ruin them if I keep it on.
8. What Position Do You Mainly Use To Read?
Leaning against the headboard in bed or just sitting on the bed.
9. Do You Take Your Current Read With You Everywhere You Go?
It depends. I don’t get time to read in Uni. The only time I would read is when eating,which would be an ebook then. I don’t want to damage my physical book! I take them with me other places but don’t get to read them most of the time.
10. How Often Do You Update Your Goodreads Reading Progress?
Quite often. I update it maybe every session I spend reading? Or at the end of the day. I kind of use Goodreads as a bookmark itself because if I can’t remember what page I’m on chances are that goodreads will help me out.
Sorry if you’ve already done this. I never know who to tag! If you want to do this tag,feel free to say I tagged you.
How would you answer these questions?
Graphic used and edited from free background photos from pngtree.com